Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Fabulista Travels: To Asia

After two years of practicing and preaching my personal brand of beauty and brains… i.e. general fabulocity, this divine M. has decided it’s time to move on to greener, nay, more colourful pastures. Together with the global economy shift, it is only right that this divine thing moves to… ASIA!!

After six months of general communication via emails and teleconversations, the divine M. finally met up with the headmeister of the Fashionistas’ Associated Business And Styling School (FAB-ASS for short).

Of course, it is needless to say that the headmeister of FAB-ASS is impressed with my portfolio. Who would not be tempted to take in a socially experienced, culturally exposed fabulista of my caliber, gifted and with an ability for general and specific fashion and fabulousness that is honours certified? The headmeister has since express keen interest to take me into his fold. Once a vacancy is open, I shall be informed and I shall be a gainfully employed member of FAB-ASS.

Hopefully, after years of wondering, the divine and delicious M. Fabulista can go home to where it all started.

0 comments: