Sunday, May 25, 2008

Fabulista Avoids: The Shame of the Bourgeoisie.

It must be my fabulousness. I exist on a plane that many wish or assume themselves to be. It must be my caliber. I cannot empathise with those clamouring along the edges of perfection - the nouveau-riche; the bourgeousie; the affluent but crass.

For example, in my institution for the stylishly astute that trains future wannabes, I cannot fathom those whose bourgeois attitudes and reasoning simply eludes me. For example, when a recent emergency of a certain terror-inducing Malayan python escaped from its cage during a routine bowel movement exercise, one of the model’s parents actually called to decline attendance from the day’s lesson that day!

On another occasion, another parent accused my fabulous and caring virtues of assuring them that their progenies are doing fine as being oblivious to their children’s apparent talents! Obviously, some people are suffering from a nasty bout of 'inferiority complex'! This was after I have told them in a previous correspondence that they need to come and meet me unless they have issues to bring up to the style coaches’ attention! Obviously, someone’s not been paying attention to the institutes’ correspondences and instructions… well, you can move them out of poverty but you can't move the poverty out of them.

Anyway, I have since given those bourgeoisies a piece of my mind and shut their traps. Besides, this fabulista is on the move. It won’t be long when my fabulous self is deployed to a more divine state of beauty and style and fabulosity in a more sought after institution (FAB-ASS) in a more desirable locale.

0 comments: