Saturday, May 10, 2008

Fabulista Sighs: It’s Beautiful After All

I know it is just Hollywood, but it’s so romantic and beautiful. My heart was on the verge of bursting out of its chest cavity and my tears were threatening to burst a dam.

I am talking about the on-again-off-again relationship between Kevin and Scotty in Brothers and Sisters, currently in the second running season.

It’s so beautiful and perfect and romantic and chivalrous and gentlemanly and... AURGH! everything so perfect, such a (add your own ultimate adjective here) relationship they have between the two of them, I wish I’d be as lucky and happy one of these days.

Sigh…



“I realize how lucky I am… I get to come home to someone who is kind and caring, who changes the light bulbs and… marry me.”

“I am completely, completely in love with you… because you make feel like I don’t have to be anyone other than who I am…”

“That feels like family… I want us to be a family… because that never ends.”

0 comments: