Saturday, May 3, 2008

Fabulista Shops: For Burberry



I remember a time when I avoided Burberry like a quarantined state. It was a time when street urchins were all sporting their trademark tartan polo shirts. Being a person who knows better (in very many ways) I did not wish to be associated with them even via my sartorial choices.

Fast forward to present day, Burberry has finally gotten their act together. Street urchins can no longer afford them (and there are labels that cater to their abase taste). So the other day, while shopping for my fabulous self, what should I see – Burberry having a sale!

Unfortunately, mainlanders got a whiff of it as well and were spotted in packs inside the boutique. Aurgh! It’s enough to whip me back to the time when street urchins were in there (it’s the same difference…).

Fortunately, the Burberry associates in the boutique saw my apparent higher-order-ness and promptly waltzed over to me and ushered me to the corner where the better and more exclusive pieces were held.

Thanks to their assistance, I am glad to report that I had gotten a few pieces of exclusiveness and quality which shall nourish my skin in a week’s time – had to send my purchases to be refined and customized.

As I had mentioned before, loyalty shopping pays. Being a returning customer and shopping at regular places has its rewards and privileges.

0 comments: