Monday, December 8, 2008

Fabulista Laments: The Only Good Thing...

It’s just not a good day today. It all started when I forgot that it is a public holiday today. I packed my bag to go out to my usual café, hoping to get some work done. When I arrived, not only did I discover that I had not brought the notes for my paper, I realized it’s a holiday today. This meant that I’d be caught in the city, a crowded one at that without even the alternative choice to go shopping since it’s going to be crowded everywhere!

Damn! To think that I especially dressed up and styled up for the occasion. That was actually the saving grace of the day – the weather. At a frigid 24°C (in local terms), I could actually layer my clothes, something that I can’t usually do.

So that was about the only good thing...

0 comments: