Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Fabulista Spots: A Hottie!

I am a fabulista, not a republican. Whatever! Sheesh, as a matter of fact, I am not politically-inclined at all. But I do know that John McCain, current republican presidential elect, veteran POW in the Vietnam war has a son who is following in his footstep. Jack, 22, is a Midshipman in the US Navy. Check this out...

Jack (right) and his sister Meghan.

I don't know him too well, but I can see that he's a real hottie! I also know that he's not too good with grammar (as seen in this sample). Must be the curse of the heartthrob - it's a burden to be beautiful... you have no time to be smart.


N.B. Okay, maybe I am being a little too harsh... Jack's probably a real nice guy who opens doors for ladies and carries their shopping and greets people with a 'sir' or 'm'am'. (Oops... do I sound like I am gushing...?)

0 comments: