Monday, June 16, 2008

Fabulista Slams: The Happening.

For lack of a better way to express my opinion about the film (there might be; I just haven’t figured it out yet), I’ll just go right out and say it – the film is trash. It sucks big time and is complete waste of my money.

For a movie that is supposed to be a horror, suspense thriller it got more laughs from me (and the audience). Filled with inane lines and ridiculous melodramatics, the movie made completely no sense at all. It’s really stupid!

I also tried to look at it from a romantic movie point of view (yes, the situation was desperate). But even then, the acting was too crappy (even for Mark Wahlberg to save).

In the end, I just had to concede that what I’ve been suspecting is true – Night has ended – the creative genius that made The Sixth Sense has reached the light at the end of the tunnel.

Darkness is no more (scary).


0 comments: