Friday, June 6, 2008

Fabulista Tracks Down: The Bluff.

On the right of the resort is a winding trail along the rock face of the rising granite formation. It intrigues me. Well, actually, on this island with nary a thing to do, even watching paint dry intrigues me.


Anyway, with nothing scheduled to do and having had enough of people watching for the afternoon, I decided on a little jaunt down the track.

With the boat cruise the other day, I have already found out where the trail leads to, but I wanted to find out for myself the actual resort on the other beach.


Walking the trail was a beautiful experience. Each winding corner reveals a vista and sounds meant for angels (but mortals who ventures are duly rewarded).


The waves crashing on the rock face below is a symphonic wall of sound to accompany the sights for sore eyes.



0 comments: