Saturday, January 10, 2009

Fabulista: La vie Nouveau!

Life is now filled with busy-ness. It is filled up waking up and getting ready for the new day ahead. It is having breakfast on the dining table; a luxury never experienced before. Then it is off to work at the Village Fashion School.

It is a surreal sensation WALKING to work from home. Leave the house, start walking. Five, maybe ten minutes later, you’re at your workplace. And then, the familiar routine – grind, brew, whisk and voila! Fresh brewed latte!

I meet the local future fashionistas from my community at approximately 7:05 in the great hall of brocades. And then, the day of training future apparel experts begins… intervals of hectic and lull, hectic and lull and then the day ends…

I try to get home by late evening; after all, it’s only a ten-minute walk. I clean up myself and it is time for dinner…

And then I go to sleep again…

0 comments: