Thursday, January 1, 2009

Fabulista In: A New Beginning...

image It’s the New Year. So many adventures lined up. Am in a jumbled up mood with a curious mix of anxiety and anticipation.

New school term for me. Starting on World Fashion next. From Middle Eastern to Eastern to Asia – world fashion. One of the texts used for this module was featured heavily as a motion picture – think Devil Wears Prada blockbuster-type feature. The rest…? Well, will have to depend on extensive on my part. Maybe I should hangout more with the SPGs and learn more about them from them…

Am in a new office too – being back home now, in my alma mater in a village school for fabulistas – Village Fashion School. New faces, new expectations, new challenges. By the way, fashion expectations are a bit more on the traditional side – think more Dior and Dunhill than Gaultier and Galliano. But I still foresee fashion forward possibilities. Will just have to wait and see. Perhaps a happy marriage like Jacobs, Lagerfeld and Mizrahi?

By the way, new office does not allow Internet connection with personal computers. How pish is that? Totally! So have signed up on mobile Internet access plan and am totally using it now. Absolutely brilliant. It is on UNLIMITED ACCESS so please help me maximise my usage and ping me (MSN, FB, BLOG) as much as possible.

Well, tomorrow’s a new day and tomorrow’s a new beginning, a new chapter – for so many everything…!

0 comments: