Monday, May 8, 2006

T�was the night before the trip to Phuket.

9:15 p.m.

Am sitting by the TV catching the comedies on Channel 18. Meanwhile I am really waiting for Desperate Housewives to start on Channel 5. But that�s not the big picture. What I am really waiting for is for tomorrow to come.

My flight to Phuket has been rescheduled to 7 in the evening instead of the initial 7 in the morning of Tuesday the 9th. The silver lining in all of these is that the return flight is also postponed to an evening one. So in fact, I didn�t lose any time, but actually gain more resting time.

Oh well, one must always try to look on the bright side of life.

While on the note of a brighter side, I am through with the University undergraduate studies. As of 12 noon last Thursday, I have sat for the last paper of my degree studies. Right now, I am just hanging around and taking a well-deserved break from everything. Which brings me back to this trip to Phuket � it is part of the �well-deserved break� package.

Well, I will have my trusty laptop and digicam with me on the trip and will try to update my blog on a daily basis. I will post pictures and make entries about the trip. Hopefully, it will be as enjoyable for me there as it is for me to make my journal entries.

Well, stay in touch on this portal and see you again tomorrow before my flight.

0 comments: