Saturday, March 25, 2006

Killer Tourist Attracting Shoes

Click to see bigger pic.

Travelling on the bus, on my way to Suntec City, I caught sight of an Oxford Dictionary entry for the definition of "killer shoes". I always thought my pair of Kenneth Cole is a workout for the calf muscles, but after today, looking at that pair of platform(?) shoes (or are they weapons of mass destruction that has been eluding the Bush administration?), I have to think again. I guess I now have one less thing to complain about.

Anyway, on arrival at Suntec City, there was a convention that had just concluded and a horde of foreign delegates were mingling at the lobby area, near the sheltered bus stop. I am not kidding when I say that lady with her killer shoes managed to turn more than just a few of the foreign delegates' heads.

Oy! Talk about a walking tourist attraction...!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OUCH!

Walk a few blocks in San Francisco in those puppies! Yow!

: )

However, they look fab!