Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Fast Approaching 40.

I was told that at 40, you would not be bothered with the opinions of others anymore. I was also told that at 40, you would also not be bothered about others’ opinion of you anymore.

I have to agree. I am feeling the effects. And I am on the track towards my big FOUR-OH.

In fact, I am already feeling the effects. I have been feeling the effects since my late 20s, when I was around 28, 29.

“Eee-yur, that is SO NASTY of you…!”

“Ermh… ok… hold on… let my try… and… hold it… it’s coming… shed a tear”

Then I turn and walk away.

Hello, this is me. I’ve paid my dues. See me, take me or you can eat my dust.

You don’t like my language? You don’t like my views?

Hey the world wide web is, duh, world wide. Nobody asked you to rest your ass here.

0 comments: