Monday, December 4, 2006

Phuket Dec'06 - Day 3

4th Dec, Mon, 2230hrs – Karon Beach, Karon, Phuket.

Spent the whole day at the beach today. Jan was nice to vege out there with me.

Slumped comfortably at the beach from morning to evening. Did not get burn thanks to my newly procured Oriental Princess sunblock. In fact, now lovely tan gloriously regained!! No more pallid me! Yay! Wonder how long it’ll last though once I get back to work…

Had a scrumptious seafood dinner at a local al fresco. Ordered live lobster, fresh oysters, tom yum talay (seafood) and a plate of stir fried water spinach.

2330hrs – Hotel room, Karon, Phuket.

Aurgh! How I wish I can just chant ‘hocus pocus’ and my luggage would pack itself… all the shopping bags! It’s crazy! Time to grease up the elbow and do some packing.

Yay… the joys of shopping…

0 comments: