Sunday, April 27, 2008

Fabulista: Found a New Good Thing

I am not trying to be Martha Stewart. But this new product from Kiehl's is really a great thing!

If like me, you have fussy combination skin that requires moisture and radiance without the slick, this Abyssine+ with SPF15 is really a godsend.

After trying out the sample lotion, I am loving the effect it has on my skin. It provides ample moisture without stickiness and radiance without shine.

Apparently, it has a "survival molecule which thrives under the extreme conditions in hydrothermal ocean vents, [which] helps soothe and protect skin. Combined with Corallina Extract, sourced from a mineral-rich red alga with self-defensive properties". Well, whatever, I am liking what it does for my skin and my skin is loving me for it (and it shows)!

0 comments: